POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Test Object with Bubbles : Test Object with Bubbles Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Test Object with Bubbles
From: Edouard Poor
Date: 15 Aug 2008 17:20:01
Message: <web.48a5f270f08864c3dbf7248f0@news.povray.org>
Adding bubbles to my test object - which I think helps show off transparent
materials a bit better. The bubbles are using blob difference trick, which
works pretty well - renders are a little slower, but not terribly so.

This material is "recycled glass" (and has a slightly rough surface) , and it
lit from 100 lights generated from a homemade lightprobe.

(As an aside, I used to think some peoples lightprobes weren't very well made,
but now that I've tried to do some myself, I'll never even think of criticising
anyone elses ever again...)

Cheers,
Edouard.

Post a reply to this message